At First Adventure we delight in children’s learning and embrace the potential in each child. We believe that children are capable and competent thus we create an atmosphere that arouses their curiosity, invites children to actively explore, experiment, and challenge themselves.
We believe that all children deserve the opportunity to thrive, have the right to meet their potential in nurturing environments that honour their individuality, and engage their learning through play in all developmental domains.
Our curriculum is evident in everything we do and in all aspects of the program.
- At First Adventure we believe that children are naturally curious investigators who learn through exploration
- Children seek to understand through experiences, questions, and feelings
- We believe that when children are in trusting relationships where their needs are being met, they thrive in all aspects of their being
- At First Adventure we believe in the possibilities and see the potential in every child. We celebrate and value the uniqueness in each of us.
- We believe in the power of kindness and practice it in our day to day interactions
- We believe all children thrive in nature and create opportunities for children to experiment and investigate nature – including barefoot mud play, gardening and growing